J & B's Wedding












These are some shots I took at J & B's Vermont wedding at the beginning of my vacation.

The reception (and our lodging) was at the most beautiful, rustic, gorgeous, old lake house right on Lake Champlain.  The house and the grounds were stunning.

The details were what really made the day: roses from the groom, the eyelash lace of the dress, purple shoes, a "Mrs" hanger, and the different shades of our bridesmaid dresses.

Every wedding should be this beautiful.



Find Me Elsewhere
Twitter        Pinterest        Facebook       Bloglovin' 




Comments

  1. I love that you guys did different shades of purple for the bridesmaids dresses! Looks like a gorgeous venue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was stunning! And J was the most laid-back bride ever, so it was amazing to get to choose our own dresses. I think we did a pretty good job if I do say so myself!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts