Four on Thursday

Hey gang!  Sorry for the lack of post yesterday.  

I watched The Canyons the other night and I was going to write about that, but then I didn't know what to say about it.  

Did I like it?  Meh.  

Am I glad I watched it? Yes.  

So potential future blog post there.

In the meantime, it's Rex Manning Vacation Day!

DT and I leave tonight for New England and I'm like a kid on Christmas Eve.

Let's look at pretty clothes to distract me from staring at the clock all day.

1
Banana Republic Colorblock Ponte Dress, on sale $79.99

Something about this dress spoke to me (ha! Am I serious?).  It's not my usual style, but I think the navy colored waist and spaghetti straps are adorable.  And it just looks like a dress you would wear to a fun occasion.  

2
Via Spiga Ruslana Sandal via Nordstrom, on sale $98.98

New found favorite?  Stacked, thick heels.  Wooden if at all possible.  I love the look of them and the fact that the thicker heel makes it walkable, something heels normally are not for me.  

3
Anthropologie Marled Gradient Pullover, on sale $49.95

Maybe I like this because it reminds me of the linen Zara tee I just bought, or maybe it's just because it's awesome.  I love a good marl, and the contrast sleeves don't hurt either.  Great for late summer into early fall.

4
H&M Cape, $59.95

Let's get full-on fall.  I want a cape.  Not a superhero cape, but a sleek, stylish topper.  This one is basic (which I love) and has a reasonable price tag.  I only wish it came in camel.

Ok kiddos, I will hopefully be posting tomorrow morning and then for next week... who knows?

I am bringing my laptop on vacation so anything could happen.  

But if it doesn't, I will definitely see you all back here on the 19th!



Find Me Elsewhere
Twitter        Pinterest        Facebook       Bloglovin' 

Comments

Popular Posts