Four on Thursday (on Monday, oops)

Last week got away from me with the snow day on Thursday and then a half day on Friday also due to the snow, plus prepping for Valentine's Day and a long weekend.  Blogging fell by the wayside, so I'm taking this Monday holiday to play some catch up.  

The picks this week are good, so check them out and maybe do some shopping since everyone and their mom are having major sales.


1 // A white blazer has been on my list for awhile now.  I tossed my old one last fall when I stained it, which was a blessing in disguise as it never truly fit.  The longer length on this tailored blazer is exactly what I'm looking for.

2 // When the weather finally (!) warms up, I reach for silk shells to layer underneath my work blazers and sweaters.  The crossback detail on this tank makes it perfect for work or weekend.

3 // I've said it before and I'll say it again: statement earrings are IT.  They're the new statement necklace, so I'm investing in bright, fun pairs for the spring and summer.

4 // There will come a time when I won't have to wear 4 layers to work and tailored button-ups are my best friend at that time.  I love this oxford because of its fun striped pattern.  I'd wear it to work with slim trousers and on the weekend with tailored shorts.

As always, you can find these picks and lots more on my Pinterest Wish List page.




Find Me Elsewhere






Comments

Popular Posts