Cape Town





Cape: Vintage via Eastern Market (similar); Sweater: Zara; Jeans: Mary & Guido via MyHabit (similar); Boots: Stuart Weitzman via Nordstrom (sold out); Bag: Danielle Nicole via MyHabit (in taupe); Gloves & Hat: Gifts; Shades: Ray Ban

Long weekends are the best except that it's really easy to get used to not going to work.  And then Tuesday morning rolls around and the real world smacks you right in the face.

Can you tell I'd rather still be sleeping?

I don't usually write about the clothes I wear, but this fur cape needs to be discussed.  Back in October, on our weekly jaunt through Eastern Market, I spied this beauty on a rack of furs and immediately tried it on.  It was a little big, but I liked that it totally enveloped me.  I asked for the price, bartered it down a bit, and walked off with this baby.  

And then it sat in my closet for four months until I pulled it out this weekend.  "It's time", I thought.  DT and I took a walk around the Capitol grounds and I dressed way too fancily.  Why not?





Find Me Elsewhere




Comments

Popular Posts