Four on Thursday

Are you enjoying running around outside with bare ankles and less layers than usual?  I know I am.


1 // I'm lazy.  This can make getting dressed an issue.  Luckily, this dress saves the day.  It's one piece, but it sort of looks like two.  The asymmetrical skirt adds interest, while the top is your softest grey tee.  Throw a blazer on top and I'm out the door.

2 // Do you wear clothes?  Are you a size 4?  Buy this dress now.  It's a Diane von Furstenberg and it's under $90.  Normally, I don't pay too much attention to labels, but if you want a flattering, professional dress, DvF has you covered.

3 // Spring is springing (at least today), but I bet the dark days of winter aren't over yet.  This classic camel coat is the perfect piece to transition in.  Bonus points because Land's End is also having an additional 25% off right now, so you can snag this for a song.

4 // Back to basics.  That's what I keep saying.  And my white tees need a revamp.  I'm toying with the idea of Everlane, but then this LL Bean one caught my eye.  It's simple and just what I'm looking for.




Find Me Elsewhere


Comments

Popular Posts