Friday's Fancies: Date Night Part Deux

Short weeks always seem like the longest.  I'm not sure if it's because we get so used to the weekend mentality or because we expect a shorter work week to feel, well, shorter and our expectations are twisted or what.

What I do know is that I'm very much looking forward to a quiet, relaxing weekend on my own.



Friday's Fancies: Date Night

Friday's Fancies: Date Night by smartificial featuring a nail polish

In my first Date Night post this month, I went for a wish-list look.  Very feminine, very flowy, girly, dressy.  This is a much more realistic version of a date night outfit for me lately.  It's really my go-to look on most days, but I try and vamp it up a little with dark nails and a red lip.  Date night means being stylish as well as comfortable.  There's nothing worse than constantly pulling up a too-low neckline, pulling down a too-short hem, or really pulling at anything.  Keep it simple and then you can focus on the task at hand, which should always include eating.







Find Me Elsewhere

Comments

  1. I love this look on you! Layering the tissue tees are a nice look and the colors are chic together!

    The Preppy Student

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how simple and comfy this outfit is. That lip shade is a stunner!

    The Preppy Student

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts