Emeralds Are a Girl's Best Friend





Dress: DvF via TJ Maxx; Clutch: J. Crew Factory; Shoes: Franco Sarto via TJ Maxx (similar); Earrings: Amrita Singh via TJ Maxx (in red here); Shades: Ray Ban

I hate to brag, but I was super pumped with how this outfit came together.  I wore it to that super fun wedding a few weeks ago and was cool, comfortable, and all over the dance floor.  Also, I didn't realize until I was putting this post together that the majority of the items came from TJ Maxx.  I clearly spend a significant amount of time there.

This past weekend was a doozy.  A quiet Friday night in turned into dinner at a friend's, which turned into lots of wine, some games, and a very late night.  Saturday was a recovery morning, followed by a little pool party action.  We grabbed dinner with a friend (spinach burrito, I love you) and then hit up a house party.  Jumbo Slice may have been had very late in the evening.

Sunday was a slow, lazy morning with smoothies and almond croissants.  I somehow managed to bike about 6 miles, back and forth from Foggy Bottom to go see About Alex, which was written and directed by one of my former soccer teammates.  Sunday night was low-key, as it always should be.  

I've got a short week to look forward to and am heading home this weekend for a bachelorette party.  The fun never ends around here.



Comments

Popular Posts