Nautical Bachelorette Party






Last weekend I went up to Portland for a high school friend's bachelorette party.  My friend Vanessa organized most of it and set up so many great details.  She opted for a nautical theme, with lots of red, white, and blue.  All the girls were given awesome goodie bags, filled with custom t-shirts, candy, hand-painted champagne flutes, and my favorite - coozies.

We really had the best of Portland while we were there.  Our apartment was rented through Airbnb and other than one sort of major snafu, it was perfect.  We stayed in Friday night to play games and ordered amazing pizzas from Otto.  Saturday, we made our way to Silly's for brunch beverages and then to the Portland Lobster Company for lobster rolls and local beer.  That night we went to the Seadogs game, where it happened to be Star Wars night, and let me tell you, that made for some prime people-watching.  After a spectacular extra-innings win, we hit the Old Port for some bar-hopping.  

There was lots of laughing, reminiscing, catching up, and making new friends.  It was the perfect way to celebrate the bride-to-be and to get together with people I don't see often enough.

Every weekend should be so good.

Comments

  1. I absolutely love Otto's! Portland is such a great town!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie, it was the BEST pizza. We got one with mashed potato on it. I was skeptical, but it was insanely good! I'm headed back to Maine this weekend, let me know if you'll be up there!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts