For Your (Weekend) Consideration

Happy weekend!  I've been waiting for this one!

Bright and early tomorrow morning, DT and I are off to Boston for the Thanksgiving holiday.  I'll peek in here a little bit next week, but mostly will be enjoying my time at home.  My plans include eating everything, drinking lots of Beaujolais Nouveau, my very first Bat Mitzvah, Thanksgiving Eve townie night (my favorite night of the year), and my 10-year high school reunion.  It's a busy one.

Enjoy your weekend and your holiday next week!  I look forward to lots of turkey-related Instagrams.


A dude's hilarious experience at a barre class.


Seeing as next week is Thanksgiving, let's look at what this kid is thankful for.

Can we all agree that Solange is the superior Knowles?

I was never a fan of Colin Farrell's until I watched In Bruges.  And now there's this.

Whenever I hear that they are writing better roles for women, I look at this.

This week's long read comes from Rolling Stone.  It's brutal, but so important.


I love watching the Hollywood Reporter's Round Table video every year.  It doesn't come out until next week, but here's a preview.

Great read one on woman's experience with her parents' deportation.

Male newscaster wears the same suit every day for a year, no one notices.  

A Dutch village is turned into a nursing home for Alzheimer's patients and it made me cry it's so sweet, not to mention beneficial to those with the disease.

Comments

Popular Posts