Four on Thursday

I will be so happy when this week is over.  Spring isn't feeling so springy here in DC, so I'm dreaming of brighter, warmer days.

1
Calvin Klein Colorblocked Belted Trench, on sale $109.99 plus additional 25% off at checkout

Black and white is my current favorite "trend" and while I've been lusting after a more expensive version of this jacket, this one from Calvin Klein caught my eye.  A fun trench will get you through any type of spring weather.

2
The Limited Pop of Color Piping Blouse, on sale $29.99

I'm all about the blouse.  Perfect for work or going out afterwards, they're just an easy piece.  This citrus one is a stunner with its deep v-neck and contrast piping.  

3
SheInside Gold Moon Metal Collar Chain Necklace, on sale $11

This necklace is perfect in its simplicity.  The curved shape and gold color will add interest to any top without being too much.  And how good will this look on top of tanned skin?

4
Old Navy Mixed Eyelet Dolman Dress, on sale $25 (additional 25% off purchase with code ONSAVE25)

Have I ever met an eyelet I didn't like?  Probably not.  It started with my baby blanket and has just gone downhill from there.  I love the different eyelet textures of the dress along with the adorable scalloped hem.  This dress is perfect for a champagne brunch.



Comments

Popular Posts