Friday's Fancies: Bling Bling

Friday's Fancies: Bling Bling

Friday's Fancies: Bling Bling by smartificial featuring vintage sandals

Bling bling isn't exactly my thing thing.

But I can get on board the accessories train when it comes to metallics.  As if you can't already tell, I have warm weather very much on the brain, so you get a simple white dress with some shiny accents.

That clutch and belt especially could find their way into my closet and I wouldn't be too mad about it.

Weekend plans include soccer, soccer, and more soccer.  Definitely one, and potentially two, playoff games will be played, and win or lose, we'll celebrate at our end of the season party.

Other than that, I'm looking forward to some relaxation and maybe a long, leisurely brunch.

Have a great weekend!

Comments

  1. Yes for warmer weather! We're almost there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT! The metallic gold surprisingly looks so sweet with the dainty white! Too cute!
    xx, Emily
    http://soanthro.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the gold accessories especially that bow belt!

    elle [wonderfelle world]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous ... loving the gold accents!

    Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend!
    Shia
    World According to Shia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts