Friday's Fancies: Lace Love

Friday's Fancies: Lace Love

Friday's Fancies: Lace Love by smartificial featuring flat oxford shoes

All of the lace.

It can be romantic, sexy, or sweet, but a great lace piece is a necessity this spring.  I'm partial to the white shift dress, but those shorts or pencil skirt are also very tempting.

It's going to be a lovely weekend.  I may even show off my ankles.

DT is going away, so I'll have a quiet weekend and hopefully spend some time outside enjoying the warmth.  And I've got a brunch/clothing swap on Sunday where I'll hopefully clean out my closet and snag a few new goodies.

Have a great one!




Comments

  1. Ah what great finds!! Love those darling blue shorts. Enjoy your relaxing weekend!
    xx, Emily
    http://soanthro.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love all of this lace! definitely a must-have for spring -- i couldn't imagine not wearing it! enjoy your weekend :)

    xo Diana

    Dressed Up Alligators

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um... I'm obsessed with those shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That little clutch is so cute, love the color!

    Jamie
    Forever81

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pieces ... loving those blue shorts!

    Hope you have a fabulous weekend!
    Shia
    World According to Shia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute picks!! I really like the shoes! Have a great weekend :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts