Winter Clothes, Spring Colors







Sweater and Pants: J. Crew Factory; Scarf: Gap (similar); Belt: Forever 21 (similar); Shoes: Tahari via TJ Maxx (love these); Bracelet and Earrings: Groop Dealz (old); Shades: Ray Ban

Sometimes you just need to wear some bright colors on a grey day.  And then the temperature drops about 15 degrees while you're out and your bare ankles get hypothermic on the walk home.  

Last night I did a major closet cleaning and got rid of two trash bags full of clothes, shoes, and accessories.  There's just something about a clean, neat closet that makes me freakishly happy.

I'm still trying to shop smarter and plan on filling my new closet space with carefully chosen pieces that compliment my already existing wardrobe.  

We'll see how long that lasts.

Comments

Popular Posts