Four on Thursday

I hope everyone in DC had a lovely rain snow day yesterday.  And today of course, it looks and feels like spring outside.  I thought the super-quick changing weather was a New England thing?

1
Banana Republic Fran Pleated Skirt in Vermilion, on sale $79.99

Love the bright color and the ladylike pleating.  Definitely wait for a 30% off code because $80 is still too much for a skirt, but I'm keeping an eye on this one.

2
Nine West Cacey Flat in Natural Cork, on sale $29.99

These are some fabulous Kate Spade knockoffs at a fraction of the price.  Normally, I'm not a fan of cork (on wedges, aughhhh, hate it), but I like the look of it on a flat.  It's just very summery and casual.

3
Nine West Valley of the Dolls Foldover Clutch, on sale $49.99

"Black and white is a huge trend for spring".  Or it's a classic combination that has never and will never go out of style.  Either way, I love this clutch.  You could use it with an already black & white ensemble, or add it to an outfit full of bright colors.

4
H&M Dress, $17.95

Speaking of black and white, this dress is gorgeous.  I've never met a polka dot I didn't like.  As a child, there was a black and white polka dot dress with a velvet skirt (and potentially a matching jacket) that I wore out.  Damn, I looked good.  Need to find a picture.  Anyway, this is kind of the adult version of that for me.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts