Four on Thursday

Augh.

This is why I don't go out on school nights.

Last night, we went to see a friend's brother's band, Youngblood Hawke, at U Street Music Hall.  The show was awesome, the set was great, and a good time was had by all.

But now I'm tiiiiired.

1
The Limited Eyelet Shirtdress, on sale $29.99

This dress woke me right up.  Shirtdresses are your friend.  They are classic, simple, and chic.  I love that this one has an elbow-length sleeve, eyelet, and a buttercup yellow color.

2
Banana Republic Belted Ponte Sheath, on sale $64.99

Very into shades of yellow this week.  I discovered I'm in serious need of professional looking work dresses and this one fits the bill.  Great shape and the belt adds a bit more interest.

3
RL Denim & Supply Ikat Print Maxi Dress, on sale $64.99

Maxi!  The giant ikat print is fun and the simple shape is easy to dress up or down.  Denim & Supply is quickly becoming one of my new favorites.

4
The Limited Drew Classic Ankle Pants in Cobalt, on sale $14.99

Finally, some printed pants for your pleasure.  The geometric pattern is on trend and the bright blue color is more fun than basic black.  Cropped length and a tapered leg mean these will flatter you, so get on it!

I'm off to Taste of Vermont tonight (craft beer!  cheese!  more cheese!) and hope you're doing something just as awesome!

Comments

Popular Posts