#BloggerScene Party

Bonus Post!

Aren't you guys lucky?

Last night, I headed over to Mari Vanna for an event hosted by Ashley of  Ashley in DC and Natalie and Erika of The Fashionably Broke called Blogger Scene.

As they put it, we can't all get to LuckyFABB or other conferences, so this would be an opportunity to get dressed up, have some drinks, and hear local bloggers speak on topics we would all be interested in.

I think the entire event was a success.  There was a great crowd and I got to mingle with new-to-me bloggers and meet ones who I've been tweeting with for awhile now.  All of the speakers were knowledgeable and gave very helpful tips.

Lacey talking about how to best use Pinterest.


Jasmine, of the fantastic manicures.

Casie in an awesome leather-sleeved military jacket.

I'm always anxious before going to these types of blogger meet-ups.  Sometimes it can feel like everyone else already knows each other, but luckily, I was able to finally meet some bloggers who I've been following for a long time and they could not have been friendlier.

Looking forward to the next one!

Comments

  1. So great to see you there!


    Alissa
    FeelingGoodStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You too! I'm excited to get together soon!


    xo
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to have met you at the event, Erin!

    Kamola

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts