Four on Thursday

Lucky me, I've got a bit of a half day and am going in late this morning.  Woop woop!

Anyway, it's a new month, it's springtime (and finally starting to feel like it), and it's so close to being the weekend.  Kentucky Derby!  Cinco de Mayo!  All of the things!

Here are a few things I can see myself wearing in the upcoming months.

1
J. Crew Factory Metallic Multistripe Mini, on sale $59.50 (add'l 25% off with code HELLOMAY)

I have a feeling this baby is going to sell out soon, so if you want it even a little bit, I'd hop on that. It looks like a really easy, adorable summertime skirt.  Perfect for weekends and warm nights. 

2
Dorothy Perkins Ink and Ivory Striped Dress, $44

Did you know I love stripes?  This dress does the unthinkable and mixes horizontal and vertical stripes to create what I'd imagine is a very flattering shape.  

3
H&M Blouse, $9.95

I live in blouses like this during the warmer months.  Wear them to work under a blazer (to protect you from that perky A/C) and then lose the blazer to go out at night.  They're simple, classic, and match everything.  And for $10?  Yeah, that's what I thought.

4
J. Crew Factory Stone Fan Necklace, on sale $49.50 (add'l 25% off with code HELLOMAY)

Every necklace that I've bought recently has been green, so I'm making an attempt to branch out.  I love the combination of navy and coral here, plus the fanned shape is fun and new (to me at least).  Love me a statement necklace!

Comments

  1. Love the JCrew Skirt & H&M blouse ($10?? get on it asap!) but I told you about my disaster story with DP so I'd have to pass on the dress, as cute as it looks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts