Four on Thursday

Tired.  

My bff was in town yesterday for meetings with a client, but decided to stick around for the night so we could hang!

We went to Barcode for happy hour, something she can't get in Boston. You know, other than half off nuggets or whatever.

Then headed home to grab DT and go to dinner at a place right around the corner that we've been dying to try, Ninnella.

Food was delicious, wine was good, and it was a really nice night catching up with her.

But now I'm sleepy.

1
J. Crew Elbow-sleeve Tee in Stripe with Anchor, on sale $29.99

Stripes!  And an anchor!  Nautical to the extreme!  In short, this top is everything that I love about summertime.

2
Dolce Vita Lynnie Stripe Maxi Dress, on sale $78.99

More stripes!  Seeing as I'm wearing a striped maxi dress today, they're kinda my new thing.  I love the cut of this one, the black & white stripes, and the small slit.  

3
Victoria's Secret Cross-front Top, on sale $29.99

I tweeted recently that I was going to completely revamp my closet and go very Emmanuelle Alt aka super simple and classic.  I'l thinking a color palette of black, white, gray, navy, and tan.  And an easy top like this is exactly what I'm looking for.

4
Old Navy Multi-Stripe Straw Tote, on sale $19

But because I can't give up color entirely, this tote is here.  There's no shortage of beach bags in my closet, but I'm always open to adding another.  And at $19, this one may be a nice, new addition.


Comments

Popular Posts