Rain Over Me



Jacket: Asos (old, similar); Sweater: Theory via TJ Maxx (similar); Denim: via MyHabit; (similar) Rainboots: Sperry (sold out, similar); Tote: Old Navy (similar)

In recent news, I chopped my hair into a lob (long bob, fyi) pictured here.  I'm into it, but still figuring out how to style it.  Mostly I've been going for straight (and curling under to avoid that awkward Mrs. Brady flip-out that can sometimes happen) or messy/bedhead with some straightener-created waves thrown in front to make it look intentional.

True story, I brought in a photo of Rose Byrne when I went to get my hair did.  I've been watching A LOT of Damages.  Even though it turned out a leeetle bit shorter than I'd anticipated, I'm really happy with the style and with how much healthier it feels.  It's amazing what cutting off five inches of dead hair will do.

In other recent news you may have already noticed, I'm making some stylistic changes to the blog.  New background color, new font (which only took me about 2 hours to figure out how to do and I'm still not really sure what I did), and a cleaner overall look.  Whaddaya think?  This is very much a work in progress, and I'm always looking for suggestions!




Comments

Popular Posts