Winter Warming



 

Sweater: Cotton Addiction via MyHabit (similar) ; Tank: Banana Republic; Denim: Old Navy; Pumps: Lands' End; Tote: Old Navy (old, similar); Necklace: similar here or here; Shades: Ray Ban

This is one of those weeks where my mind is already halfway out the door.  DT and I leave for vacation on Friday morning and it's all I can think about.  Sun and sand and bikinis and pineapple cocktails.  The most difficult decision of each morning will be whether to start at the beach or the pool.  

In random news, I've recently somehow started watching about 8 new shows, including Orphan Black (immediately hooked), Transparent, Togetherness, and Broad City (plowed through all of season 1 already).  Signing up for Amazon Prime was either the best or the worst thing I've ever done.

Hmm, what else?  I had a packed weekend, but managed to spend Sunday afternoon doing nothing by just wandering around the neighborhood, enjoying the 60 degree weather, and being outside without six layers of clothes on.  Maybe my tropical trip will kick off all the warm weather and we'll just come home to springtime.  Wouldn't that be nice?

Sidenote: These heels are incredibly comfortable.  I don't know if it's the thick heel or just the overall quality, but they are freakishly easy to wear for long periods of time, standing, walking around, whatever.  They also come in solid black, tan or charcoal tweed.


Comments

Popular Posts