Recent Purchases

Recent Purchases
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11

[1] Vero Moda Gathered Waist Maxi Dress - You know when you order something just so you're eligible for free shipping?  Well, that's what this dress was.  While it was cute, the super low, super open back was a dealbreaker for me. Result: Returned.

[2] Pour Moi Bold Bandeau Bikini Top - This top was a cute cut, a great color, and way too small for me.  Order a size (or two) up! Result: Returned.

[3] South Beach Molded Color Block Balconette Bikini Top - I liked this top, but it was a bit too Vegas for me, considering I don't have any Vegas trips planned.  The mesh fishnet on the cup just wasn't for me. Result: Returned. (Sold out, but similar here.)

[4] Asos Mix & Match High Apex Triangle Bikini Top - Ooh, I love this top.  I wore it on my New England vacation, and again in Savannah.  It somehow gives me plenty of coverage and support while being the tiniest piece of fabric.  Result: Kept.

[5] Trouve Strappy High/Low Tank - I bought this tank in white and I'm so glad I did.  It's such a simple, classic piece, perfect for layering or wearing on its own.  The extra strappiness just makes it adorable.  Result: Kept. (Sold out, similar here.)

[6] Asos Pastel Geo-Tribal Ruched Brazilian Bikini Bottom - It's taken me quite awhile to get on the tribal print train, but these bikini bottoms are a great buy.  The colors are bright and vibrant, the fit is great, and the tie in the back is a fun detail. Result: Kept.

[7] BP Double Fringe Bikini Bottoms - I bought these for the 4th of July and then didn't end up wearing them because the 4th wasn't a beach day.  I did however, wear them on the 5th of July!  They're cute and a good fit.  I ended up cutting off the tassels because they were a little ridiculous.  Result: Kept.

[8] Asos French Fries Side Tie Bikini Bottom - This pair had a weird sheen to the red color that made them look cheap and chintzy.  Result: Returned.

[9] Asos Wrap Brazilian Bikini Bottom - White bikini bottoms are always a risk.  Yes, they might look great and make your tan pop, but when they get wet, things can get a little transparent.  I wavered a bit on these (the coverage is very minimal), but ultimately decided to keep them.  They'll be good for Caribbean trips! Result: Kept.

[10] Asos Mix & Match Stripe Micro Brazilian Bikini Bottom - These bottoms hit all my favorite things: striped, black & white, comfortable.  They're super easy to mix and match with lots of my other bikini tops.  No brainer. Result: Kept.

[11] June & Hudson Wrap Maxi Dress - Florals aren't my jam.  I very rarely wear them, in any capacity.  But something about this dress made me look twice, and I ended up buying it on a whim when it went on sale.  The pattern is gorgeous and the wrap cut is perfect for my figure.  There will definitely be an outfit post with this dress soon.  I'm planning on wearing it to a wedding at the end of the month. Result: Kept. (Sold out, similar here.)



Comments

Popular Posts