Canadian Tuxedo



Chambray: LL Bean (similar); Denim: J. Crew Factory; Belt: Banana Republic (similar); Tote: Target (love this one); Necklace: Eastern Market (similar); Shades: Ray Ban

To go wayyyy back, even before all the wonders of Westport I've been blabbing about for the past two weeks, I headed up to Maine with my mom to go to our beach house, see my grandparents, and generally hang out and relax.

We drove up there on Friday afternoon, after my mom's last day of her first year of school (woohoo!).  I took a nap because we'd gotten in late the night before and because I sleep so well in Maine that I can't resist doing it whenever there's a free moment.  

After my nap (I'm an adult), we headed to my grandparent's country club for their Friday night festivities, which mostly involve lots of eating, lots of drinking, mediocre live music, and a freakishly inexpensive tab at the end of the night.  It's wonderful.

The rest of my extended weekend there was spent sunning myself either on the back deck or on the beach, babysitting my adorable cousins, eating at Traditions , Huot's, and Rapid Ray's, or devouring so many of the books I brought with me that we had to take a trip to the bookstore to replenish my supply.  

I actually just got back from another extended weekend up there this morning, so I'll share that with you as soon as I get my life in order.  

Maine, the way life should be.

Photos taken by my Mom, thank you!


Comments

Popular Posts