The Weekly Wishlist

Clockwise from Top Left:
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5

Quay Australia Isabell Mirror Sunglasses, $49 - These are not my style at all, yet I can't stop looking at them.

Lands' End Cotton Caftan Cover-up - Ratti Floral, on sale $69.99 - Caftans are huge (both literally and figuratively) this summer, so why not grab one at a great price?  The colors are gorgeous and I love the side slits and kimono sleeves.  Look super chic by the pool in this.

Socialite Crochet Off the Shoulder Top, $38 - Like it or not (I was most definitely in the "not" camp, but it's growing on me), the off the shoulder trend is back in a big way.  I like this simple blouse with a crochet ruffle.  It also comes in burgundy and white, my color of choice, naturally.

LL Bean Seaside Popover, $49.95 - You cannot have too many striped tops.  Fact.  And as I don't currently have a striped, 3/4 sleeve popover from one of my all-time favorite brands, I need it.

Asos Tank with Strappy Back, $40 - I'm very into mullets lately.  You know, business in the front, party in the back.  Unexpected back details are perfect for summer.  You look cute, but normal and then BAM, turn around and it's an entirely different thing.  



Comments

Popular Posts