The Weekly Wishlist

Yes, all of the stores are bringing out their new fall arrivals (and they're so good) and I'm dreaming of leather and cable-knit and boots and scarfs, but it's still July dammit and we have lots of summer left.

Let's enjoy that before we jump into fall.


1 // 2 // 3
4 // 5 // 6

Halogen Open Front V-Neck Topper, on sale $84.90 - The #NSale is almost over (last day is Sunday!) and although I may have already made my purchases, I keep coming back to this jacket topper thingy.  Without feeling the material and the weight of it, I can't decide how you should wear it, but I love the look of it.  It comes in 5 colors, but I'd opt for the crisp white or the black & white tweed.  Yes, I'm predictable.

Gap Chambray Deep V-Neck Top, on sale $34.99 -  I wear my chambray button-up constantly (most recently evidenced here, here, and here), but this v-neck short-sleeve top version caught my eye.  It's such a simple toss on and go piece.  I like anything that already matches everything else in my wardrobe.

Soft Joie Bond Dress, on sale $110.40 - A simple racerback minidress can get you through the hottest of days.  We're coming up on August in DC, which is disgustingly humid, even to me, who thrives in 95 degree weather.  Also in red for about $20 less.

Asos Midi Tank Dress in Knit with Funnel Neck, $63 - This would make a great transition piece from summer into fall.  Wear it now on its own with flat sandals and then move into fall by adding a denim jacket and booties or a blazer and heels.  The funnel neck is a great detail.

LL Bean Signature Sailor T-Shirt Dress, $79 - And just because there are never enough stripes as far as I'm concerned, this dress.  It's one of my favorite brands, my favorite pattern, and my favorite color combination.  

Enza Costa Jersey Top, on sale $34.20 - Back to basics.  A simple grey tank in a super soft jersey is a workhorse.  It can be worn on its own or as a layering piece.  The possibilities are endless.  

Comments

Popular Posts