For Your (Weekend) Consideration

Ok, lots of links this week because last week sort of fell by the wayside.  

Have an awesome weekend!
Library of Congress, Madison Building, August 2015

Swearing can be powerful.  My mom always told us not to swear often, because that way, it has more impact when you do.  I should probably cut back.

Gym locker rooms apparently aren't chic enough for millennials.  I thought this was a great laugh, even though it wasn't intentionally funny.


Why do we humanize white guys who kill people?

Related: how to understand white male terrorism.

Live in DC and want someone else to wrap your gifts?  The Golden Triangle has you covered.

Helena always looks impeccable, but this outfit is pretty near perfect.

Why so many millennials can't get ahead.

Women are funny, but often only around other women.  

I didn't know how much I would miss Linda Ellerbee until I read that she was retiring.

The women of Hollywood speak out.  Want to help?  See their movies.

Reminder: John Kasich is not a moderate.

The 2016 Pirelli calendar (hopefully) signals a cultural shift.

David Beckham was voted this year's People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive and while that's well and good, here are some super sexy dudes who aren't white.

And finally, this made me remember how glorious a Rise n Shiner from KKD truly is.  



Comments

Popular Posts