Best Purchases of 2015

Happy Monday!  I hope everyone had a great Christmas and got everything on their list!

This week is sort of a recap week of all the best parts of 2015.  I'm starting things off with my favorite purchases of the year, since I know there are lots of post-Christmas sales happening now.

Best Purchases of 2015

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9

[1] J. Brand 811 Mid-Rise Skinny Jeans - In short, I'm obsessed.  I wear these bad boys at least twice a week.  The material has worn so nicely with washing and is even softer than it was at first.  Consider J. Brand my new splurge.  Original review here.

[2] Marmot Montreaux Down Coat - It hasn't exactly been the coldest start to winter ever, but the other weekend, it was below 30 degrees when I was leaving my house early in the morning for spin class.  I grabbed this jacket for the first time and set off on the 20-minute jaunt to the studio.  Oh mah god, I was so toasty and cozy that by the time I got there, I had unzipped the coat.  Winner winner, chicken dinner.  Original review here.

[3] Target Striped Weekender Bag - I needed a weekender, bought this one randomly, and haven't looked back.  it was the perfect bag for my constant travel over the summer.  Big enough to fit everything I needed, but not so bulky that I had trouble lugging it around.  This bag will definitely be back in action for the seven (SEVEN) weddings we have next year.  Original review here.

[4] Cole Haan Cassidy Bootie - When I bought these, I wasn't completely sold on them, but after months of wear, they're my favorites.  They are incredibly comfortable, match everything in my closet, and I wear them constantly.  Original review here.  Of course, they are sold out, but these Dune ones look good.

[5] Ann Taylor Plaid Blanket Scarf - For the girl who is always cold, the blanket scarf is a life saver.  Throw in a black & white checked pattern and I'm done.  I love this thing.  It's ideal for the office because I can be wrapped in a blanket and just convince my boss that I'm being super fashionable.  Original review here.  Out of stock, but similar options here, here, and here.

[6] Asos Lisbon Skinny Mid-Rise Ankle Grazer Jeans in Light Blue Wash with Ripped Knees - I bought these way back in January and haven't looked back since.  Original review here.  This exact wash is sold out, but the same cut is available in a darker wash, stone wash, and black with ripped knees.

[7] ElevenParis Basic Dress - Even though I didn't buy this dress too long ago, it's quickly become a workhorse for my wardrobe.  I've worn it on its own, with a leather jacket, under a sweater, with heels, with sneakers, with booties, to work, to brunch, running errands.  I have yet to find an occasion where it would not be appropriate.  Original review here.

[8] Stem Strappy V-Neck Maxi Dress - This dress completed my summer.  It was the perfect base for layers and was gorgeous on its own.  I love how it clings to the body without being too tight.  Original review here.  Sold out now, but similar options here and here.

[9] H&M Knit Sweater - I so rarely go into a brick-and-mortar store to do my shopping nowadays, that I'm sort of shocked.  One day, I was feeling the urge, so I hopped over to H&M on my lunch break and this sweater became mine.  It's been a constant ever since.  Perfectly slouchy and cozy, I pull it out at least once a weekend.  Original review here.


Comments

Popular Posts