Recent Purchases

I been shoppin', I been shoppin'.

Recent Purchases

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5

INC International Concepts Faux Fur Headband - End of season sales are the best.  I likely won't get any use out of this adorable headband this winter (since it's over!), but next year, when I pull out all of my cold-weather gear, it will be like a new present.  Ski-bunny chic. Result: Kept.

Tahari Celine Long-Sleeve Asymmetric Ruched Dress -  I've been making more of an effort to dress more professionally at work.  It's hard, man.  But, it did lead me to purchasing this dress.  Long sleeves, flattering ruched details, and a wrap hem all make this dress comfortable and dressy enough for the office.  Result: Kept.

RACHEL Rachel Roy Sleeveless Turtleneck Tunic - Sleeveless sweaters sound sort of ridiculous, but there are so many ways to wear them!  I snagged this cream colored top on sale and so far have layered it over solid tops, striped tops, belted it,  and thrown it over leggings.  It's cozy without being too stifling.  Result: Kept.

Eileen Fisher Solid Scoop-Neck Tank Top - How do I know I'm 30?  I want to buy everything from Eileen Fisher.  Seriously, her pieces are minimalism perfected.  And made out of the best materials.  Thirty is great, you guys.  This tank is such a soft layering piece.  It's been doing serious work in my wardrobe.  Result: Kept.

Neiman Marcus Locklyn Nylon/Faux Leather Tote Bag - I needed a gym bag.  Bad.  Squashing my sneakers and workout gear into my regular work bag was making it a) way too heavy, and b) smelling less than ideal.  This nylon tote was my solution.  It fits so much in it without ever looking too bulky or feeling too heavy, plus the longer strap makes it easy to wear as a crossbody.  Lots of pockets inside and out make this an easy choice.  Result: Kept.


Comments

Popular Posts