The Weekly Wishlist


Eberjay Gisele Shorty Pajamas via Nordstrom, $102 - Am I officially an adult when I start buying legitimate pajamas instead of sleeping in stretched out t-shirts?  Guys, this is thirty.  These pajamas are the cutest!  And super soft.  I mean, they better be if I'm shelling out a hundred bucks.  Which I'm not.  Cross your fingers these go on sale!

Equipment Delany Button-front Shirtdress in White via Neiman Marcus, on sale $257 - A shirtdress is your best sartorial friend.  They work everywhere.  The office, the bar, the event, the brunch, the whatever.  Add it in silk AND in white and I may never take it off.  The sale price is still steep, but I'll be keeping an eye on this one.

Old Navy Sueded Heeled Sandal, on sale $25 - On my list for summer?  Flat black sandals.  Something so simple, it has eluded me for a couple years now.  Old Navy is coming to my rescue.  While these aren't completely flat, the small heel is very manageable and won't stop me from walking all over town.  And that price?  Please.

LOFT Beach Striped Maxi Shirtdress, $59.99 plus 50% off at checkout - I love cover-ups.  Love, love, love.  I have too many already, but I can't stop staring at this striped number.  It's blue & white, it's striped, it's a maxi length, and it's a really good price.  That ticks all my boxes.

Cuyana Travel Case Set, $110 - Another thing about life post-30 is that I want even my travel cases to look nice.  This matching set from Cuyana comes in several shades, but I like this pearl gray the best.  They are the perfect size for make-up, toiletries, or jewelry.  An investment, but one that would likely last forever.

Comments

Popular Posts