The Weekly Wishlist

1 // 2
3 // 4

MM.La Fleur The Masha Dress, $240 - Last week, I was able to duck out of work on my lunch break and head over to The Jefferson Hotel, where MM.La Fleur was having a pop-up shop.  Although I passed on the champagne (I did have to go back to work), I did try on almost a dozen very pretty dresses.  If money was no object, this dress was the one I absolutely would have taken home with me.  It had a slightly longer length so it hit just below my knees, a waist that flattered my shape perfectly, and pockets!  It was beautiful and chic and comfortable.  Saving up for this one starting now.

Halogen Lace-up Side Cotton Rib Knit Sweater, on sale $46.80 - I've been seeing lace-up detail on everything for spring, but none of it appealed to me until I saw this sweater.  I think it's because the lace up is in an unexpected spot.  Either way, this comes in navy and white, my two favorite colors for summer, and looks perfectly nautical.  This is going to find its way into my closet.

Cuyana The Saddle Bag, $295 - From Chloe to Coach, everyone is bringing back the saddle bag.  I think they're a simple and easy purse, great for going out or running errands.  Cuyana's version is beautiful smooth leather in a very chic shade of camel, so it matches everything.  

ONE by Pink Stitch Resort Maxi Dress via Shopbop, $92 - With lots of vacation and beach time in my future, I've been spending time, some may say too much time, looking at swimwear and cover-ups and all things summery.  Of course, I found this gorgeous dress/cover-up hybrid.  It comes in a dozen colors and looks floaty and ethereal aka everything I've ever wanted in a beach dress.

Comments

Popular Posts