The Weekly Wishlist

Has this been a super long week for everyone else?  Daylight Savings Time is a bitch and I still don't feel settled into a proper sleeping schedule yet.  But, that's nothing a little shopping can't help.

Clockwise from Top Left:
1 // 2 // 3 // 4

T by Alexander Wang Classic Tank with Pocket via Shopbop, $80 - Somehow, I still don't have a grey tank top.  It's been on my list forever, yet hasn't happened.  If/when this one goes on sale, I'm snatching it up.  Wang makes the best basics from the softest materials and this must be mine.

Everlane The Short Sleeve Shirt Dress, $75 - Summertime means shirtdress season!  I wear them to work on a weekly basis.  So simple and easy to accessorize, they're the best.  Everland's version looks really clean and chic.  

Old Navy Classic Tall Faux-Leather Tote, $34 - I rock my brown faux-leather Old Navy tote literally everywhere.  It looks far more expensive than it is and I get compliments on it daily.  The next logical step is to buy the black version.

LL Bean Signature Maxi Dress in Windowpane, $139 - This dress screams summer in New England.  Or it says it very politely as it sips on a white wine spritzer.  Either way, it's the perfect preppy, nautical addition to my closet.

Comments

Popular Posts