For Your (Weekend) Consideration

Greetings from New England!  I'm home for the holidays and could not be more excited!  This is our first Christmas where we have all the hosting duties because my grandparents have moved in with my mom.  So we get all the aunts, uncles, cousins, etc. under our roof on Christmas Day!

Christmas Eve will be here too, but is usually a much smaller crowd.  More food for me,

DT and I aren't spending the holidays together because even though we got married, we're still both too selfish to give up our own traditions.  Maybe next year?

Have a wonderful holiday weekend!



I started hearing the word "hygge" last year, but apparently 2017 has been deemed the year of the hygge.  It's a Danish word that captures a "quality of cosiness and comfortable conviviality that engenders a feeling of contentment or well-being".  Think wool socks, a roaring fire, and a cup of hot chocolate.  I've been hygge-ing my whole life!

According to a new study, elderly patients cared for by women doctors were less likely to die or to need to return for care.  This information prompts an interesting conversation between two married doctors.

Podcasts are my new jam and yes, I know I'm super late to the party on this one.  While I can't get enough of My Favorite Murder, there are a finite amount of episodes, so I'll be checking out some of these best podcasts of 2016.

Looking for comfort food that's a little bit healthier?  This cauliflower gratin sounds cheesy, creamy, and delicious.

Comments

Popular Posts