For Your (Weekend) Consideration

Friday, we made it!  

I'm sleepy, so let's keep this short.  But how much of a babe is Bonnie Raitt on this album cover?  Rocking the flares and the off-the-shoulder top.  Everything old is new again.


Big Little Lies was even better than I expected.  I've been reading lots of articles after the finale, but Jen Cheney's is one of my favorites.

Jenna Lyons is leaving J. Crew.  Despite J. Crew's recent downfall (both in sales and in style, as far as I'm concerned), you can't deny that Lyons gave both a name and a face to a previously nameless, faceless catalog and mall store.  Whether that was a good idea is up for debate.

Do you want a 3.1 Philip Lim Pashli bag?  Do you want it for 48% off?  If I wasn't moving and therefore, trying to save money, I would be seriously considering this purchase. 

OMG.  It's the attack of The Shirts!  Rebecca Jennings, I don't know you, but you are my spirit animal.

Tuesday was Equal Pay Day, which is not actually a holiday to be celebrated!  As always, some people will claim that the wage gap isn't real or that women are the ones hurting themselves by having children.  The National Women's Law Center created a great how-to on dealing with various wage gap deniers.

Comments

Popular Posts