How to Pack & Dress for a Nashville Bachelorette Party Weekend

I'm so excited to tell you all about Nashville and where we went and what we did and mostly, what we ate!  But let's start with what I packed for the trip.

The trip was Thursday-Sunday and we were doing lots of touristy things, along with a couple of "theme nights" thrown into the mix.  It was a bachelorette party after all.

I packed last minute aka the morning of and think I did a pretty good job, all things considered!  As usual, I stuck to a color palette where almost every piece could mix and match.  Even though I planned each outfit, I knew I would be able to make substitutions based on weather or preference or just because!

Nashville Packing List

Toppers: trench // leather jacket // open cardigan // blazer
Tops:  plaid shirt // striped tee // sweater // lace-up tee
Dresses/Bottoms:  jumpsuit // striped dress // denim // black dress // floral dress
Shoes: boots // sandals


This was it!  I stuck to my usual neutral palette - mostly whites, camels, and blacks, with some navy thrown in.  And of course, some stripes!  The plaid button-up was for our America theme night, but otherwise, it would have stayed home.  I did have one more pair of denim that I packed, so I was working with two pairs of jeans for the weekend.

How did I mix and match these pieces?  Well...

Nashville Outfit List

As you can see, I was able to make quite a few outfits from just a few pieces.  I'm so glad I threw in my leather jacket last minute - I ended up wearing it out every night!  

And I didn't overpack - the only item I didn't end up wearing was the floral dress, which I only brought as a second option for "Chic" Saturday night.  Almost every item was worn more than once.  My only complaint is that I wish I had brought a pair of flat sandals (like my Jack Rogers).  The boots and sandals are both really comfortable, but there were a few times I wanted something a bit easier.

I was really happy with what I packed and wore.  There was never a dreaded "what will I wear tonight?" situation.  And let me just tell you, that black jersey jumpsuit is one of the best things I've bought in a long time.  Mine is from Old Navy, but the one I linked to is from Gap and suuuuper similar.  It feels like pajamas, but you look incredibly chic and stylish in it.  I almost flew home in it, but the risk of dealing with a jumpsuit in an airplane bathroom was enough to force me to change!


Comments

  1. I always overpack! I like that you stayed within a neutral palette so you can mix and match. Definitely a solid bunch of classics!

    --Roxanne
    Glass of Glam

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts