The Weekly Wishlist

This is definitely a case of art imitating life.  I mean, as much as a blog collage can be considered art.  But my world has been work and working out lately and not much else in between.  It's amazing how productive I've become living by myself while DT is in Boston trying to set up a life for us!  With the warmer weather's official arrival in DC, I'm looking to spruce up the old wardrobe with some new pieces.

The Weekly Wishlist
1 // 2 // 3
4 // 5 // 6


Maggy London Belted Sheath Dress, $138 - If there were a summery version of a power dress, this is it.  The color is great and will look even better on tanned skin.  The belt adds some definition.  And the little cut-outs at the shoulder are trendy without being over the top.  This is a great dress for work when you need to feel especially kick-ass.  

Y.A.S. Eva Top, on sale $25.50 - Can you ever have too many white blouses?  Probably, but let's talk as if you can't.  I love the mock neck and the cuff detailing.  Of course, the open strip down the center of the top is gorgeous, but just make sure you layer a camisole under there for the office.  

Alice & Olivia Stretch Crepe Midi Skirt, on sale $99 - This is the prettiest color on my favorite skirt shape.  The midi length is saved from looking too matronly by the front slit.  This is a skirt that would translate super well from desk to drinks.  

Zella Sweetheart Strap Neck Sports Bra, $54 - Zella continues to make really high quality pieces in  fun, unique patterns.  I've raved about their leggings in the past, but their sports bras and workout tops are just as good.  I love the print here, the strap detail in front, and the straps in the back.  This would make my workout just a little more fun.

Old Navy Go-Dry Mid-Rise Compression Legging, on sale $22 - If you can't afford Zella (and I don't - I only buy them on sale), Old Navy is THE BEST option for reasonably priced workout gear.  I find their leggings to be hit or miss in terms of comfort, quality, and sheerness, but the hits are seriously amazing.  This pair with mesh detailing would be fun and also comes in black and hunter green.

Koral Vortex Cut-out Slub Stretch Jersey Tank, on sale $46 plus 30% off at checkout - Unless you have abs of steel, you probably want a tank to go on top of that sports bra, so here's a great option.  The color will match almost anything you pair it with and the cut-outs on the back are fun and provide you with much needed breathability.

Comments

Popular Posts