For Your (Weekend) Consideration

After 8 years, today is my last day of work.  It's bittersweet for sure, but more on the sweet side.  I'm really excited to move back to Boston and make a huge career change, whatever that may be.  With that in mind, it seemed like a good week to feature the Notorious RBG.

Parnassus Books, Nashville, TN, March 2017


I loved reading this profile of Margaret Atwood.  And really, if you haven't read The Handmaid's Tale or the Maddadam trilogy or The Edible Woman, pick them up.

One of my biggest regrets living down here is that I didn't spend enough time in Baltimore.  But that doesn't mean you shouldn't!  Got 36 hours?

Hitha's posts are always awesome, but I love her tips for ways to get politically involved.  

Looking for new online retailers?  I've got you covered.

Jia Tolentino finally started watching Girls and makes some really good arguments against the haters.  Can't wait for Sunday's series finale!

Alright gang, that's it for this week.  I'm not sure what my posting schedule next week will be since my mom is coming to town and we're doing all the packing and all the touristing.  Enjoy your weekend and I'll be back in the very near future!

Comments

Popular Posts