Four on Thursday

It's Thursday!  Tonight I'm headed to CapFabb's first meet-up of 2013 and looking forward to meeting some other bloggers!  Are you going?

1
Free People Neo Tote in Raspberry, on sale $49.95

I am very much in the mood for spring to spring already and I love nothing more than a great beach bag.  This one from Free People is neoprene with leather details, so it will definitely stand up to the elements.  The pink and orange colorblocking is also super cute.

2
Brooks Brothers Cotton Seersucker Wasp-Embroidered Shorts, on sale $49

Shorts, how I dream of you.  Even though you cause me to have to shave my legs.  Regardless, I look forward to your arrival.  And if you want preppy, this is pretty much the epitome.  Blue seersucker AND little bugs embroidered on?  Done and done.

3
Sperry Top-Sider Audrey Boat Shoes in Aqua/Pucker, on sale $47.96

Boat shoes are a spring/summer staple in my wardrobe, so I don't exactly need another pair, but the pastel colors of this pair sucked me in.  They just remind me of Easter or something. 


4
TopShop Star Jacquard Jacket, on sale $39.99

And finally, I've been loving all the black and white looks recently (so much so I even made a Pinterest board), and thought this jacket could have infinite possibilities.  The cut is definitely a little boxier and more unstructured than I typically go for, but that gives it a casualness and ease.  

Comments

Popular Posts