The Red Door







Jeans: DL1961 via Rue La La (similar color); Sweater: AKA NY via ideeli (similar); Sweater: via Marshalls (super old); Chambray: LL Bean; Boots: LL Bean Signature (love these); Bag: Kate Spade (similar); Necklace: Groop Dealz; Shades: Ray Ban

Are you watching Deception?  I ask because I am, and its terrible, but I can't stop.

There's a couple shows I'm doing that with and I think its time to purge.  Except for The Americans.  Keri Russell's hair alone is enough to keep me watching.

Revenge seems to be in a rut, The Carrie Diaries is already cancelled basically, and The Following is on the chopping block for me too.

Is February just a bad tv month?  Community just came back, which is amazing, and I guess I'll just have to wait for Game of Thrones and Mad Men next month.

What else should I be watching?  Or avoiding like the plague?

Comments

  1. Cute look! Loving your striped cardi with the mint skinnies!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts