American Graffiti

unimpressed.



Sweater: J. Crew (last season); Shorts: Forever 21 (similar); Shoes: Sperry; Bag: Longchamp; Earrings: Groop Dealz (Etsy version); Shades: Ray Ban

I wrote a post here a couple weeks ago about how I wanted to do more writing, better writing.

And I have been doing some, privately, but it hasn't translated here.  

My problem with "serious writing" has always been that I'm best at it when things are hard.

It's how I work through things, how I deal with them.

But when things are good, like they have been lately, I don't find the same inspiration because I'm enjoying all the goodness.

While I hope the happiness sticks around, I'm still searching for inspiration.

Any advice?




Find Me Elsewhere
Twitter        Pinterest        Facebook       Bloglovin' 


Comments

  1. I don't know that I have good writing advice except for just write and let it flow and keep flowing until you feel you've said everything on your mind, everything you feel about the topic... and only then, when everything's out, should you go back and read it and make edits. That's what I like to do, anyway. haha.

    xo, Abby @ Always, Abby

    p.s. Love the polka dot shorts! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts