Friday's Fancies: Fall Wishlist

Ooh, I've got a jam-packed weekend ahead of me when all I want to do is curl up on the couch and binge-watch some Breaking Bad

DT and I had a serious moment of feeling old this morning when we were talking about our friend's birthday party happening tonight.  Basically, it doesn't start until 10:30.  At night.  And we're old and tired all the time.

But, we will suck it up and pretend we're still college kids and have a grand old time.




Friday's Fancies: Fall Wish List

Friday's Fancies: Fall Wish List by smartificial featuring short long dresses

When I hear the phrase "Fall Wishlist", my eyes light up.  Visions of cable-knit-clad sugarplum fairies dance in my head.  So what am I in the market for this fall?

A camel coat.

Black booties.

Faux fur.

A structured tote.

Long-sleeved dresses.

Leather (look) leggings.

Chunky knits.

All in a neutral color palette, where everything matches perfectly.

I will accept these as gifts.





Find Me Elsewhere
Twitter        Pinterest        Facebook       Bloglovin' 

Comments

Popular Posts