The Weekly Wishlist

Another week, another wishlist.  

Clockwise from Top Left:
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5

Forever 21 Cutout-back Muscle Tee, $14.90 - I like this as a topper over a sports bra for yoga or barre class.  The open back will keep you cool, while the muscle tee adds a badass factor.  It would also be good on the weekends with a strappy bralette underneath.  Very festival chic.

Athleta Sentry Tie Sweatshirt, on sale $59.99 - For those slightly cooler days, this is a great topper heading to or from the gym.  The black and white is simple and classic, and the drawstring hem is a nice touch to pull it all together.  Comes in a few other colors as well.

LL Bean Signature Tencel Pullover Shirtdress, on sale $79.99 - This dress is great because you get the look of chambray, but the super silky feel of Tencel material.  I bet it drapes really nicely, no matter your body type.  This is my favorite kind of one-and-done dressing.

Trouve Strappy High/Low Tank, $48 - I've somehow ended up with a serious lack of "cute tops" in my closet.  I guess that's what happens when you're busy stockpiling sweaters.  This strappy camisole top comes in several colors and patterns, but I'd probably lean towards the solid black for versatility.  

Y.A.S Nath Pleat Maxi Dress via Asos, $76 - More maxi dresses!  It's safe to say I'm addicted.  I'm into the dove gray color of this dress, plus the really small pleats.  Throw on a dainty necklace for a casual brunch or some statement earrings for a bolder look.


Comments

Popular Posts