The Weekly Wishlist

1 // 2 // 3
4 // 5 // 6

BB Dakota Amelia Varigated Stripe Dress via Shopbop, $85 - I may have featured this dress a year or two ago, but it's still something that I'm lusting after (which probably means I should just buy it - it's clearly got staying power).  This would be the perfect casual summer dress.

Gap Twist-back Dress, $59.95 plus 30% off w/ code WARM - With all the wedding-related activities in my near future, I need some dressier cute dresses.  I LOVE the twist back on this Gap dress.  It's such a great detail.  Business in the front, party in the back.

Lands' End Embroidered Linen Dress, $99 - A blue & white dress is my go-to.  The embroidery on this one is so gorgeous.  It makes me want to book a trip to the Greek islands.  

Iris & Ink Allie Slub Linen Tank, $40 - When did light pink become THE color?  Whenever it was, I'm on board.  This tank looks like the easiest, coolest piece to wear on the weekends.

Halogen Side Slit Knit Maxi Dress, on sale $39.90 - The black maxi hunt is on!  I dig the mesh shoulders here, as well as the side slit.  Lots of ventilation happening.

Asos High Neck Cami Top in Polka Dot, $29 - Need cute tops.  Like this fun polka dot one.  It's vaguely '90s with its high neck, but without going full-on.  And who doesn't love a good black & white pattern?




Comments

Popular Posts