Recent Purchases

Recent Purchases

Dress // Dress // Dress

[1] LOFT Striped Summer Sweater - I snagged this beachy sweater during a trip to the suburbs for the grand total of $14.  The only size left in stock was a medium, but I liked the oversized fit so that it looked more like a coverup than a sweater.  And, it's navy and white striped, so no surprise here.  Result: Kept.   

[2] Asos Wedding Drape Front with Lattice Back - I've been lusting after this dress for 10 months or so and when it went on major, major sale, I finally scooped it.  While the lattice back is stunning, I was worried about the whole bra situation.  Luckily, the fit is such that I can go without.  The draping is beautiful and I plan on wearing this to a wedding or other fancy event very soon!  Result: Kept.

[3] Asos Asymetric Scuba Wrap Plunge Dress -  My birthday (30!) is coming up, so a birthday dress has been on my mind.  I wanted this one to work because the color is gorgeous and I really liked the shape.  Unfortunately, it was too short and too tight.  And the slit in the front looked great while standing still, but as soon as I took a step, everything was on display. Result: Returned.

[4] Asos Structured Knit Dress with Cut Out Back Detail - This dress is so good.  It's a nice, thick knit.  The navy color is a classic.  The hem has a great pleated detail, somewhere in between British uniform and cheerleader.  But it was a bit too snug on me, even though my boyfriend thought otherwise.  I may re-order it in the next size up because it was so cute.  Result: Returned.


Comments

Popular Posts