The Weekly Wishlist

I told myself I would only try to fill the holes in my wardrobe, but there are just so many good sales and so many great fall pieces.  Let me try to contain myself.

Clockwise from Top Left:
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7

Iris & Ink Layla Ribbed Wool Turtleneck Dress, $185 - I'm scared to buy this because I think I may never wear anything else.  It just looks so damn warm.  The oversized shape and the heavy turtleneck are ideal for someone (like me) who is always freezing.

Forever 21 Contrast Cable Knit Sweater, $27.90 - This looks way better than Forever 21.  The pattern and knit are gorgeous, while the mid-length sleeves are a modern touch.  Great for layering.

Asos Wiggle Dress in Linen Crochet Lace, on sale $61 - Ok, not seasonally appropriate at all, but so beautiful that I couldn't leave it out.  If I had any sort of wedding-related event as a bride, I would definitely be wearing this.

Banana Republic Ribbed Boatneck Pullover, on sale $29.50 - A gray pullover sweater is a necessity.  I like the boat neck and the side slits.

Lands' End Cotton Shaker Funnelneck Sweater, $49 - So cute and comes in so many colors.  

T Tahari Wool Blend Belted Wrap Coat via Nordstrom, on sale $229.90 - After going back and forth and back and forth on this very same coat last year, it's back and I won't make the same mistake twice.  Warm, chic, and pretty much everything you want out of a coat, she will be mine.  Oh yes, she will be mine.

Glamorous Small Cross Body Bag, $57 - From the croc to the chocolate color to the size to the hardware, everything about this bag is stunning.



Comments

Popular Posts