The Weekly Wishlist


1 // 2 // 3
4 // 5 // 6

Vince Camuto Cotton Blend Jacquard Body-Con Dress via Nordstrom, on sale $88.80 - Nordstrom is having their end of summer clearance right now and there are so many good deals, including lots of stuff from the Anniversary Sale, now even cheaper!  This green and black dress is gorgeous and I am in need of a birthday dress...

Vince Camuto Empa Pointy Toe Loafer Flat via Nordstrom, $109.95 -  Loafers are back.  This pair from Vince Camuto are beautiful and come in three colors.  I'm partial to the cognac myself.

Asos Sketchy Floral Hitchcock Pencil Dress, on sale $47 - Another great dress on sale.  This style of dress is very flattering on me, so I like to stock up when I can.  The floral print is pretty without being too girly.  And the colors are great for fall and winter!

Iris & Ink Renee Oversized Stretch-Jersey Funnelneck Sweatshirt, $110 -  Now, I'm never going to pay $110 for a sweatshirt.  But this one is at least making me think twice about it.  Go on sale!  I love the contrasting cuffs, the oversized fit, and the funnel neck.  It looks incredibly comfy.

Knot Sisters Furlow Dress via Shopbop, $78 - Stripes don't have to just be for warm weather.  I rock them year round.  Just add long sleeves, a longer hemline, or a thicker fabric and you're golden.  This dress would be a great basic for the cooler temps.

Nordstrom Ribbed Open Front Vest, on sale $40.80 - Back to Nordstrom because everything there is wonderful.  Vests are huge, so snap this one up.  The longer length and ribbed texture are gorgeous details.  I may just have to make this one mine.  But which color to choose? #dilemmas



Comments

Popular Posts