The Weekly Wishlist

What a week!  I sneakily flew home last weekend to surprise my best friend for her 30th birthday. So worth it!  That put me flying back to DC mid-day on Monday, going to work for a few hours, working on Tuesday, going to a birthday dinner on Tuesday night, working from home on Wednesday for #PopeDay, working a 3/4 day today due to commuting issues (Pope Day Round 2), and finally, heading to Denver bright and early tomorrow morning for a wedding.  Ahhh!

I'm sleepy and excited and hungry and anxious and a million other emotions.  Yet my wishlist this week is pretty dark.  I guess that will happen when the first day of fall officially arrives (yesterday).

Row 1:  1 // 2 // 3
Row 2:  1 // 2 // 3
Row 3:  1 // 2 // 3

Banana Republic Sloan Fit Faux-Leather Front Skinny Ankle Pant, on sale $70 - Banana is putting out such good stuff lately.  I should know, I'm currently looking at a huge box of my most recent order.  These pants are great, even though I wish they were faux-leather all around rather than just the front.  

W118 by Walter Baker Ollie Leather-Trimmed Cotton-Twill Trench Coat via The Outnet, on sale $114 - This trench isn't exactly waterproof or what I've been looking for, but it's so chic that I can't help but stare at it longingly through my computer screen.  Leather trim!

Asos Sketchy Floral Hitchcock Pencil Dress, on sale $47 -  Dark florals are gorgeous for fall.  If I had had my act together, I would have ordered something like this for the wedding this weekend.

River Island Saddle Bag with Charm via Asos, $55 - The 70s are back and they are bringing saddle bags with them!  I love the look of this style of bag because it's both retro and modern, preppy and casual.  It's the perfect weekend bag.

Current/Elliott The Ankle Skinny Coated Mid-Rise Skinny Jean via The Outnet, on sale $99.20 - More dark coated denim, but at this price, for this brand, I had to include them.  

Gap Fringe Bag, on sale $39.96 - Fringe is also a huge trend for fall and while I can't get on board with a lot of it, this bag has the perfect amount.  It comes in four colors, but I'm partial to the navy.

Banana Republic Spotted Cocoon Coat, on sale $180 - I love a good statement coat.  We're approaching the time of year where coats are necessary, so why not have one that's fun and you won't hate pulling on day after day?  From the shape to the pattern to the black & white coloring, this one is at the top of my list. 

Old Navy Mesh Back Tank, on sale $16 plus 35% off w/ code COOL - Workouts are just easier to convince yourself to get to if your clothes are cute.  This mesh-back tank is just that.  

J. Brand Skinny Jeans via Saks Off Fifth, on sale $69.99 -  Yes, more dark skinny jeans, but again, the price (for the brand) is too good to pass up.  I think these may be the same pair that I bought during Nordstrom's anniversary sale, and if so, they are super soft, incredibly comfortable, and so flattering on the body.  Scoop these up!





Comments

Popular Posts