The Weekly Wishlist

Happy Thursday!

I'm spending this morning recovering from a friend's birthday happy hour where the bartender gave us 3 rounds of shooters, a round of drinks, and a glass of champagne.  Plus we ate everything on the happy hour menu (some things twice) and our bill still ended up being absurdly low.

Luckily, today is my Friday because I'm headed home to Boston tomorrow for my best friend's wedding shower.  I'll be cooking up a storm and then naturally eating most of it while she gets to open a million presents.  It should be great!

1 // 2 // 3 // 4
5 // 6 // 7 // 8

1.STATE Ponte Tulip Hem Sheath Dress via Nordstrom, $129 - How beautiful is this color?  Whatever you call it, wine, burgundy, cranberry, oxblood, it's the quintessential fall hue.  I'm obsessed with this dress.  It also comes in blush.

LL Bean Signature Wool Fedora, $69 - Fedora as a word has bad connotations, but I love the look of a wool hat in the fall.  This hat in a greige color would match everything and complete any look.

Lands' End Luxe Wool Parka, $179 - I was looking through my F/W Inspiration board yesterday and apparently, I have a thing for camel coats.  And now of course I need one in my life.  And by life I mean closet.  This wool parka looks like exactly what I need.

Banana Republic Sloan Fit Vented Pencil Skirt, on sale $69.99 - Pencil skirts, you're my fave.  This skirt is a classic shape, with a fun vented detail, and comes in neutral shades.  I'm a fan of the navy, but it also comes in black and cobalt.

Iris & Ink Clara Ponte-Jersey Midi Dress, $150 - If money was no object, I honestly think I would buy Iris & Ink's collection every season.  All of the pieces are classics.  Like this dress.  It is simple, beautiful, and will never go out of style.  If you start thinking about cost-per-wear, $150 isn't a bad price for such a workhorse of a dress.

GapFit Space Dye Running Pullover, $49.95 plus 30% off w/ code NEW -  The cold is coming and the days where I can run around outside in just a tank are numbered.  A pullover is the perfect solution.  The color and the detailing are great, and I've been happy with the quality of most GapFit items.

Forever 21 Turtleneck Midi Dress, $24.90 - This dress is minimalism perfected.  It's so on trend, so simple, and so everything I want.  Grey (neutrals for the win), midi length (no peekaboos here), turtleneck (all day), sleeveless (perfect for layering), with pockets (as Rachel Zoe says, I die).  And under $25.  

LL Bean Town and Field Waxed-Cotton Jacket, $199 -  Since I bought my quilted Barbour and wear it almost everywhere three seasons a year, I've been eyeing their waxed cotton jackets as well.  Their prices are out of my range though, which bums me out, but then I found this jacket at my standby, LL Bean.  The coffee color is rich and gorgeous.  Everything about it makes me swoon.

Comments

Popular Posts