The Weekly Wishlist

This whole hurricane/tropical storm, crazy rains, and 20 degree drop in temperature is not really working for me.  Cue the bottomless cup of tea and all of the blankets.

1 // 2 // 3
4 // 5 // 6

Free People Blanket Poncho via Nordstrom, $198 - On this cold and rainy Thursday, I would love to wrap myself in this blanket poncho.  Any time the word "blanket" is used in the description of a clothing item, it's a pretty good indicator of whether or not I want it.

Athleta Passage Sweater Vest, $118 - Speaking of cozy things, this sweater vest with a tie-waist seems perfect for adding an extra layer of warmth (and style).  Also in oatmeal.

Forever 21 High Slit Longline Jacket, $49.90 - Forever 21 is doing good things with a minimalist vibe.  The slit and the length of this jacket make it a great, chic topper.

River Island Dark Denim Shirt, $51 - I wear my chambray shirt all the time, but a darker version might be a good addition for cooler weather.

Asos Premium Jumpsuit with Structured Lace Bodice, $99 - The holidays are coming up and that means lots of parties.  Rather than pulling on that same red dress, I'm picturing this gorgeous jumpsuit instead.  It's a great shape and the lace cutouts are beautiful.


Comments

Popular Posts