The Weekly Wishlist

1 // 2 // 3
4 // 5 // 6
7 // 8 // 9

ALDO Faux Pearl Elieviel Drop Earrings via Asos, $35 - Big earrings are great for winter because you don't have to show off any skin to wear them.  These pearl tassel earrings are show-stoppers.

Y.A.S Jane Long Sleeved Pullover, $108 - A camel sweater doesn't exist in my closet and I'm not ok with that.  This one looks super cozy, especially with the little kangaroo pouch in front for extra hand-warming.

Cliche Open Cape via MyHabit, $59 - When it gets chilly, I like to pile on the sweaters and the wraps and the scarves and the capes.  A cape in neutral colors, like this one, is the perfect addition to any outfit.

Old Navy Jersey Midi Dress, $29.94 - A black midi dress is crucial for cold weather layering.  You can basically add anything underneath or on top of it.  

Banana Republic Andrea Felt Hat, on sale $48 - I'm still on the hunt for a great fall hat. This one just moved to the top of my list.

Via Spiga Faux Leather & Faux Fur Trim Belted Wool Blend Coat via Nordstrom, on sale $209.90 - Dream coat!  Navy, check.  Leather, check.  Fur collar, check.  On sale, check.  I would feel so badass wrapped up in this.

Forever 21 Crinkled Abstract Splatter Jacket, $24.90 - More jackets, again in black and white.  

LL Bean Diamond Jacquard Anorak, $79 - I'm picturing wearing this while cozying up to my couch, watching Netflix, and eating something really comforting, like all of the mac & cheese.

BaubleBar Twinkle Chair Bib Necklace via Nordstrom, on sale $40.80 - Nordstrom is carrying BaubleBar now and I'm psyched about it.  This necklace makes a serious statement and I love the little stones placed within the metal.

Comments

Popular Posts