The Weekly Wishlist

1 // 2 // 3
3 // 4 // 6
7 // 8 // 9

Asos Textured Cross Body Bag, $40 - I like the simplicity of this bag, paired with the neutral color and the textured panel.  It's a throwback.

Boden Aurelia Ottoman Dress, on sale $133.20 - Somehow, I still haven't pulled the trigger on buying from Boden, but this may be the dress that does it.  The dark green color is gorgeous and the cut and style look so flattering.  

Thakoon for DesigNation Cable Knit Fly-away Cardigan via Kohl's, on sale $50.70 - Did you know that Thakoon was doing a collection at Kohl's?  Because I didn't.  While most of the collection isn't my style, this cardigan is right up my alley.  Wrap me up.

Lands' End Oversized Plaid Square Scarf, $34 - Plaid + oversized = the perfect scarf.

Dolce Vita Cotton Castle Heel via Free People, on sale $49.95 - Leopard heels are fun.  This pair is on sale for a good price.  Get some fun in your life.

Hinge Stripe Cape via Nordstrom, on sale $76.80 - This is sort of a cape/vest hybrid and from the looks of it, it's very much something I would like. It combines cozy and chic.  Plus, those stripes!

Old Navy Wool-Blend Cocoon Coat, $59.94 - While this isn't the most practical coat (3/4 sleeves and all), it looks super trendy and cute.  The dark teal shade is interesting and would definitely add some color to my outfit.

White House Black Market Sleeveless Shawl Collar Coat, $180 - Speaking of impractical coats, I give you this sleeveless beauty.  It's also totally overpriced, but I keep coming back to it.  The camel color is perfect.

River Island Sparkle Woven Tassel Necklace via Asos, $33 - Obsessed.  Sparkles.  Tassels.  Yes.

Comments

Popular Posts