Recent Purchases

Now that it's sneaking up on holiday season, I'm shopping less for myself and more for others.  Hence, my shopping has slowed down a bit, but I did grab a few cute things recently:

Recent Purchases

1 // 2 // 3

[1] Nordstrom Ribbed Open Front Vest - I want a cozy sweater vest so badly.  This one kept going in and out of stock at Nordstrom, disappearing from my shopping cart as soon as I tried to buy it, but eventually, the gods smiled upon me and the black version made it successfully through the entire checkout process.  And when it came?  Too big, too loose, too much.  It does only come in one size that claims it fits sizes 6-16, but I found it way too overpowering on my frame.  Result: Returned.

[2] ElevenParis Basic Dress - Well, considering you saw me in this very dress just yesterday, it should come as no surprise that it was a keeper.  I snagged it during Shopbop's 25% off sale and while I was expecting a thicker cotton rather than the silky smooth fabric I got, I loved it.  The midi length, the stripes, and the super softness are all incredible.  Expect to see this baby a lot.  Result: Kept.

[3] Leith Spotty Long Sleeve Dress - So the outfit post is still coming, I promise!  But yes, this is the dress that I wore for my 30th birthday party (the New England edition). DT was sweet enough to buy this as my birthday present.  I love the pattern, the frilly hem, and the long sleeves.  I bought a small, and just had my tailor nip it in at the waist to create more of a shape.  Pretty good birthday present, I have to say.  Result: Kept.


Comments

Popular Posts